Hehe, yup I said *HOT*!
I have a sinus infection and have been laying low the past couple of days. But I managed to drag myself to Tops this morning, and I am SO glad I did! Two out of my 3 kids have eczema, and the only soap we can use is Dove Sensitve, and I generally try to buy it when it is under $1/bar, which is not often, so I was already happy with the deal, but I was super happy after I checked out and got a nice little surprise via the Catalina Coupon Printer, Here is how it all broke down:
Buy (3) Dove Bath Soap 6 ct. pkg. @ $20.97 Savings of $7.50 off regular retail price
- Load (1) to your Bonus Card- SAVE $1.00 on any ONE (1) Dove® Beauty Bar (6-bar pack or larger, excludes trial and travel sizes and Dove® Men+Care®) Tops Click to Card Coupon (-$1.00)
- Use (2)-$1/1 Dove Beauty Bar, exp. 10/28/12 (RP 09/30/12) *LIMIT 2 per transaction (-$2.00)
- 2 Dollar Doublers (-$2.00)
- Save an extra $2 instantly when you buy 3 participating Dove items in a single transaction between 9/30/12 and 10/6/12 using your card. (-$2.00)
- Activate to your Savingstar Account- Now you can save on the Unilever brands you love. From now until Thanksgiving Day, save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on any of the products in the Unilever family. From Hellmann’s to Dove, this offer is good on any of our products.. Expires 11/22/2012.
- National Unilever Catalina, as far as I can tell it is Buy $15 in select Unilever products, get a $2.00 Catalina at Checkout. Does any one have any more information on it??
After all my coupons and Instant Savings, I paid $13.97 for the soap. I will also get $5.00 deposited into my Savingstar account, I also got a $2.00 off Catalina coupon good for my next purchase!!
That is a total savings of $21.50!