Here are 2 new printables for tummy troubles. To get the Prevacid coupon you will need to enroll in the Prevacid®24HR Perks program, your coupon will come via email. I have listed the terms of the Prevacid Perks Program below if you are interested.
|$1.50 off one bottle of Emetrol for Nausea|
|$3.00 off any Prevacid24HR Product|
1. Sign up to become a member of Prevacid®24HR Perks
2. Purchase any Prevacid®24HR product (14ct, 28ct or 42ct) during the Promotional Period.
• Save your receipt! You will need the original store receipt in order to redeem your reward.
3. Logon to www.prevacid24hrperks.com and explore the rewards. Once you find a preferred reward, click on the reward photo to open the Redemption Form.
4. Fill out the Redemption Form and be sure to select the appropriate check box for your reward selection and accept the Terms and Conditions.
5. Print out the Redemption Form and mail it to the address listed with your original store receipt. Redemption Form mailings must be post marked within 14 days of your purchase. Final postmark date for eligibility is January 2, 2013.
6. You will receive a Unique Claim Code via email (for digital rewards) or U.S. Mail (for local rewards).
• For local rewards: Logon to www.prevacid24hrperks.com and click “Redeem Now” to enter the Unique Claim Code found on your Reward Voucher as directed on the website. You will be directed to an individual reward landing page to select a local service provider. Contact your preferred service provider to make an appointment. You will be required to bring your Reward Voucher to the service provider to claim your reward.
• For Digital Rewards: Directions on how to use the Offer Code will be contained in the email.
To see complete rules and terms please visit www.prevacid24hrperks.com.