I am kind of excited about this, because I am constantly at the Dollar Tree buying craft supplies! Beginning Sunday August 26th the Dollar Tree will accept coupons in stores.
Here is the official update to the Dollar Tree’s coupon policy which can be found HERE
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
The online flyer for Dollar Tree is limited but I did spot a match up that you will be able to pick up Sunday (8/26)
Hefty One Zip assorted storage bags $1.00
$1/2 Hefty Slider Bags, exp. 10/31/12 (RP 07/29/12 R)
$1/2 Hefty Slider Bags, exp. 8/31/12 (SS 05/13/12)
SAVE $0.55 Off any ONE (1) package of Hefty® Slider Bags
As Low as $.45 after coupons!